Waterfront properties should not only provide an incredible view of the water, but also have usable spaces to fully enjoy the surrounding area. A client came to us asking to optimize their overgrown landscape and create multiple sitting areas to kick their feet up at the end of the day. See how we brought this custom design to life by creating usable space on steep inclines.
To complete this project, we:
• Removed wooden decking/stairs and overgrown brush to create usable space
• Built a unique paver patio and walkways with stairs between each sitting area
• Created a custom hillside landscape with accent boulders
• Laid new sod for a vibrant and lush looking yard
• Installed riprap to the shoreline to tackle signs of erosion
• Added new mulch and plants to finish the look
The design and construction professionals at Spear’s Landscape transformed this overgrown landscape into an optimized and beautiful oasis, ready for the warm weather and days spent outdoors. Realizing the potential this property had, we enhanced the functional space while navigating the steep inclines to bring the client’s vision to life.
Are you ready to transform your waterfront property? Contact us today to begin your custom landscape design.
Many Minnesotans dream of spending their vacation time on the water. Despite the cooler seasons we encounter each year, there’s nothing better than enjoying a cup of coffee in the sunshine, even if itRead MoreView Our Blog
Stay up to date on our latest projects, industry news, and more. Plus, find inspiration for your dream outdoor living space.