Many Minnesotans dream of spending their vacation time on the water. Despite the cooler seasons we encounter each year, there’s nothing better than enjoying a cup of coffee in the sunshine, even if it may be from inside the lake house. When a client wanted to convert a large property with a private bay into the perfect lakefront paradise, they relied on the professionals at Spear’s Landscape to bring their vision to life. We provided a complete landscape renovation, including an inground pool and hot tub, a full kitchen with a pizza oven, and a complete shoreline restoration. Continue reading our blog to learn more about the steps that were taken to design and construct this lakefront paradise.
Take a look at the steps below and see how we transformed the idea into the homeowner’s reality:
- Laid paver walkways leading to the front entryway and throughout the spacious outdoor living area
- Installed an inground pool and hot tub surrounded by plenty of lounging options
- Built a custom four-season porch with a grill, full bar, TV, and seating
- Constructed a full outdoor kitchen featuring a pizza oven, grills, warming drawers and storage, high-top seating, and a pergola
- Installed an outdoor fireplace and multiple fire pits with seating spaces
- Incorporated a large outdoor dining table and additional seating throughout the walkway and pool areas
- Completed a total shoreline restoration with a finished, sandy beach and boulder retaining walls
- Built natural stone steps and walkways leading to the beach, docks, and lakeside fire pit
- Included a separate storage shed near the docks and boat lifts
- Incorporated custom masonry and stonework accents throughout the landscape
- Designed and installed custom lighting and fire features for stylish accents and nighttime usability
- Added decorative rocks, mulch, plants, and edging for a beautiful, finished look
The Spear’s Standard
Lake homes should be enjoyed at all times of the year. We ensured this property has something to be enjoyed all year long, despite the range of temperatures that are thrown our way in Minnesota. From lounging by the pool and enjoying the paver paths, to walking down to the manicured beach and enjoying nights by the fire, this breathtaking landscape can be enjoyed all year long.
Are you ready for us to bring your Minnesota paradise to life? Contact us to learn about creating a custom landscape design from the experienced professionals at Spear’s.