Philly Cheesesteak Foil Packs
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss together steak, peppers, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steak mixture in foil packs. Fold up packs and grill, 10 minutes.
- Open packs, top with provolone, and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes
- Garnish with parsley and serve.