Smokey Grilled Chicken Wings
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo, finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 lb. chicken wings (about 36) split
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 4 ears fresh corn, halved
- Heat grill to medium-low. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, and chipotle.
- Place the sour cream in a bowl. Finely grate the zest of the lime on top, then squeeze in juice (about 2 tablespoons). Add cilantro and feta and mix to combine; set aside.
- In large bowl, toss the wings with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Brush the remaining tablespoon oil on the corn.
- Grill the chicken wings, covered, turning occasionally for 12 minutes.
- Place the corn on the grill. Grill the wings and corn, basting the wings with some of the sauce and turning the corn occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the corn is slightly charred, 4 to 6 minutes. Serve the corn with the wings, any remaining chipotle sauce and sour cream sauce, for dipping.