Grilled Chicken Wraps
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 links pork sausage
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 12 slices bacon
- Slit open each chicken breast. Cut each sausage link in half lengthways, then cut to the length of the chicken breast. Place a halved sausage link inside each chicken breast, then add jalapeno peppers to taste, onion and garlic and seal the chicken with toothpicks.
- Season the outside of each chicken breast with Cajun spices/seasoning. Wrap each breast with 2 slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place on a barbecue grill over medium coals and grill until done, about 30 minutes each side. Enjoy!