Grilled Country Style Ribs
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, plus more for basting
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Stir wine, barbeque sauce, cider vinegar, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard together in bowl until well mixed. Place ribs in a baking dish; pour Burgundy wine mixture over ribs and coat completely.
- Mix onion powder and garlic powder together in a bowl. Dust ribs with powder mixture; let marinate 2 hours, turning once.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill ribs, covered, over indirect heat on the preheated grill for 45 minutes, turning once. Baste with barbeque sauce and grill until meat is tender, about 15 minutes, turning and basting frequently.